The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Worthless Stock Date:  5/11/1999  2:45 PM
Author:  donsena Number:  15426 of 127616

I own stock in a company that went bankrupt. What does fool have to do to claim the loss to the tax man.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us