The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Depends overiew Date:  5/16/1999  11:07 PM
Author:  orbit5 Number:  15522 of 127549

My daughter age 21 is in college full time this year, and plan to get an out of state job starting in August for a year before applying to graduate school. Can I claim her as a dependent for the 1999 year since we'll continue to support her even if she'll be making more than $2700 in 1999.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us