The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: paying grandma Date:  7/13/1999  6:42 PM
Author:  BobCPA Number:  17260 of 127616

Possibly. Grandma will have to pay approximately 15% in self employment taxes or about $300. But, if you can get a child care credit in return. The net effect may be negligible.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us