The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: IRA for 13 yr. old Date:  8/9/1999  10:02 AM
Author:  tonyw44 Number:  12995 of 88011

Nope. They aren't going to file that form because it's a pain in the butt. Sure, they can deduct the child care expenses, but it's not easy to file a W-2. They'll just take that deduction, and let's face it, the IRS isn't going to track down the babysitter!
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us