The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: 401K irregularities help Date:  8/16/1999  12:47 AM
Author:  mcadoo11 Number:  13167 of 88474

Also, contact your congressman and U.S. Senators. They can also help. There have been hearings during the past year by the Senate Special Committee on Aging. You might also contact that Committee and ask their advice. To do so, call 202-224-3121 and ask for the Senate Special Committee on Aging.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us