The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Retroactive IRA inputs Date:  8/22/1999  10:15 PM
Author:  rjm1 Number:  13342 of 78168

One of my Foolish relatives invested money to pay for my college. Having chosen to go to a state school, a bit of the money was left over. Thus began my investing career.

Now I am at graduate school getting paid a few cents an