The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Simple Q Date:  10/5/1999  10:11 PM
Author:  kaushalk Number:  14257 of 88062

How can I change a regular IRA to a self directed IRA?
Also is there such a thing as a self directed Rogh IRA?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us