The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Annuity Rollover to IRA? Date:  10/6/1999  8:52 AM
Author:  TMFPixy Number:  14269 of 78166

Greetings, Goldfinger1, and welcome. You wrote:

<<When some mega group bought out the doctor's office where my wife works, she was informed that the doctor had an annuity in each employee's name. (The new group doesn't intend to play. Surprise - Surprise). So, we have to move those funds somewhere else. It's a little over $2,000, so I was