The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks V / Value Line, Inc.

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/was-actually-doing-research-off-line-with-a-friend-11431131.aspx

Subject:  Re: Fool on the Hill Date:  10/27/1999  9:23 PM
Author:  biffpincus Number:  3 of 18

Was actually doing research OFF-LINE with a friend ... what an experience that was (meaning, its not that bad!) LOL! . New York City has a new Business and Commerce Library, which is located in the old B. Altman Building on 35th and Madison ... In a word its Awesome" It is an incredible resource, beautifully designed, and fully equipped with every conceivable form of paper media (w/internet access) ... The point I'm coming to is that I was checking out the paper edition of this week's Value Line (10/23), and came upon an interesting section entitled: "Stocks with Highest 3 to 5 year Price Appreciation Potential". The small print suggests that the stocks listed (there are a 100 of them) have a
price appreciation potential from 225% to 810% (and that all of these are considered very risky investments). Not sure of their methodology in coming up with this list, but I thought I'd send along the top ten for your review. If anyone has heard of these companies, or has any thoughts on Value Line as an investmen
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us