The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Capital Loss Carry Over? Date:  11/1/1999  10:33 AM
Author:  RBOSCO Number:  20305 of 127549

The Capital Loss carryforward is actually calculated on Form Schedule D(at the bottom of the form), which you file with your tax return.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us