The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks J / Jacada Limited

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/ive-seen-you-on-the-cmgi-board-mgmitch-are-you-11452313.aspx

Subject:  Re: Please Post Your Thoughts Date:  11/1/1999  6:10 PM
Author:  JWest0926 Number:  3 of 49

I've seen you on the CMGI board Mgmitch. Are you here because of my mention of JCDA, or how do you know about this company? I remember you stating that you are 19. I am also 19, and have followed the CMGI board for about a year. I must say, you have some guts man. Aren't you 100% XLA? And now JCDA as well.

I don't know much about the company except what I've picked up of the raging bull jcda board. Its mostly hype, but has some decent posts. Check that out. I learned about this company from the raging bull rdwr board. I have some of that too. And the JCDA board has led me to invest in ectx at 15 1/4.

I sold 1/3 of my JCDA at the close today. I sold simply because I don't know what will happen tommorow. It is such a recent IPO that you really can't do much TA.

I figure we will gap up at the open, and I have no Idea what happens then. I would like a couple days of consolidation, but chances are that won't happen now. Were either gonna go up or down fast.

I am looking to add, but probably not tommorow. I just need to give this a little time to see what unfolds. I do know that JCDA takes part in an expo starting on the 4th, and they report earnings soon. Plus, we have the end of the quiet period a ways away.
This should all be positive I think, but we will see.

Go JCDA!

JWest0926
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us