The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: So many questions, Date:  11/5/1999  10:38 AM
Author:  UUinMN Number:  15128 of 88538

You can get fractional shares in DRIPs, but not through a broker.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us