The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  claiming eic for 1997 and 1998 Date:  11/11/1999  2:59 AM
Author:  jairod Number:  20915 of 127540

My wife and i became parents in october 1997. I did not file taxes on 98 or 99. How can i get my EIC for those years?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us