The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks J / Jacada Limited

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/earnings-11509452.aspx

Subject:  Earnings. Date:  11/11/1999  8:20 PM
Author:  JWest0926 Number:  20 of 49

I as well had interest in earnings after the bell tonight. I basically got lucky, stumbling upon this stock from its mention on the RDWR board at the raging bull. I noticed it had jumped one day from like 10 to 14, and I bought the next day at l6.5. I have made significant profit in this stock, and sold before the end of the quiet period. My plan was to jump back in if the stock took off again.
50% increase in revenues, and break even. I would not expect this stock to pop tomm. Remember, we are talking internet here, the only way to get attention is to come with more impressive numbers. I do not plan to buy tomm. If it had reported earnings of maybe .02 to .05 and rev increase of 80 to 100% i would be more optomistic.
On the other hand, I do not expect this stock to sell of much tomm either. This is not a buy on rumor sell on news situation. The stock had not run up the last few days.

If the stock pops tomm, i'm back in. But I would expect not much response to these earnings, the stock most likely will not react much.

JWest0926
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us