The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: What To Do? Date:  11/15/1999  10:23 AM
Author:  brucedoe Number:  15379 of 78168

I think that everyone should have some mutual fund that tracks the S&P500. The best one is the Vanguard 500 Trust: telephone 1(800)662-7447 (minimum investment is $3000 in a non-IRA account). Beyond that, I think you need to consider such things as your age, what other assets you have, how much str