The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/would-you-do-me-a-big-favor-would-it-be-possible-11535869.aspx

Subject:  Re: SpeleoFool's Rules - Tax Math 101 Date:  11/17/1999  12:35 PM
Author:  SpeleoFool Number:  20004 of 308558

Would you do me a big favor. Would it be possible to number your messages in the subject line. This has been such a great series, and I really appreciate service you are providing this community. However, I am never sure if I might be missing one unintentionally as I skim over the messages since I last signed on.

Well, I don't think I can go back and change the messages I've already posted. And I only have a couple more posts left, I think. I appreciate the suggestion but it seems too late to do much good.

Fortunately, I have thought of this problem in the past and have a couple solutions handy:

(1) The list of "Previous Rules" in my Tax Math post is a complete list (in order) of all of my posts in the series. Just click on the subject of this message to get back to my original Tax Math post.

(2) If you ever forget where to find one of my posts, there is a "search" box at the bottom of the screen. Look for "SpeleoFool's Rules" in the subject, and you'll get a list of all of my posts and the replies.

Also, I plan to write up a summary to tie together all of the ideas I presented and point back to all the posts. That will be a complete index to this epic :)

Glad you've enjoyed the series. I've had fun writing and posting them as well. :)
SpeleoFool.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us