The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Taxes Date:  12/13/1999  7:04 PM
Author:  inquisitiveone Number:  23026 of 127513

My husband works as a consultant so he travels a lot. His jobs usually last 3-4 months, but his employer only pays for the first 2 weeks, the rest is on us. Can we write these expenses off on our taxes?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us