The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks T / Triton Energy Limited

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/matanuska-hm-has-not-bailed-out-of-oil-and-in-11657983.aspx

Subject:  Re: Oil, anyone interested? Date:  12/14/1999  2:39 PM
Author:  longballsd Number:  79 of 116

Matanuska,

HM has NOT bailed out of OIL and in fact BOUGHT another 200,000 between $21 and $23 recently. This is the last chance for you guys to by this company this cheap BEFORE they release 3D seismic data on EG next year. My guess is that the stock goes IMMEDIATELY into the $30-$35 range and then you will NEVER see this stock this cheap again for a LONG TIME.

Now is the time to add to positions in here. You've had some "wondow dressing" for the end of the year. Let's face it the stock has been a tremendous performer since January and it is only natural for some to take profits. The biggest move is going to be next year. Anybody selling this stock in here an idiot and they don't realize the potential of this company. Personally, I see this stock in the $50-$60 range next year.

Buy more and hold ALL throught next year and you'll be richly rewarded.

Go OIL (Nellie, I've been hanging on the yahoo OIL board, much more action and some really smart guys there.)
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us