The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/roger-wrote-quotwhat-you-are-suggesting-is-11675998.aspx

Subject:  Re: Protecting Assets Date:  12/17/1999  3:47 PM
Author:  jeffy3 Number:  16497 of 74759

Roger wrote:
"What you are suggesting is unfair, unethical, immoral and illegal.....
Do you really expect anyone of stature to go on record as helping you to do it?
Fool on, fool,
Roger"

>>>If you were annointed KingFool and I missed it, then my most sincere and humble appologies to Your Honor for the following discourse. The original question posted was NOT unfair, unethical, immoral or illegal. It was a good, legitimate question. Your response, however, was unfair, not only to the original poster, but to all of us at Fooldom. When a person is attacked, and make no mistake, your response was an attack, it discourages the free-flow of ideas and opinions. This is fatal to a message board. I went to your profile to read some of your other responses. I was pleased to see that your response in this case is not typical for you. Hopefully, after you get your cup of coffee you will be back to your "normal" self. In the future, if you can think of nothing of substance to post but feel the need to attack someone--Don't! Just let it go. Live and let live, and everyone will be much happier. Now I think you owe somebody an apology.

Fool on, Fool.

jeffy3

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us