The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Eligible for Roth IRA? Date:  12/28/1999  9:02 AM
Author:  erglrg Number:  16957 of 88077

Congrats on the birth of your baby

If your husband has at least $4000 of earned income then he may make a contribution for himself and you, even if you do not have any earned income for the year 2000.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us