The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: IRA stretch Date:  12/31/1999  9:26 PM
Author:  mattpam Number:  24195 of 127549

You get a benificiary form from the IRA custodian and
fill in all the children names and the percentage for
each, sign it and send it back, after making a copy for your records. You can amend it any time by submitting a new form.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us