The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  UGMA/UTMA deductions?? Date:  1/5/2000  10:40 AM
Author:  rc4me Number:  24420 of 127616

I have a couple of UGMA/UTMA mutal fund (college) accounts with Fidelity set up for my boys. I understand the applicable tax rates for money earned in the accounts however my I get a tax break on any of the monies I deposit into these accounts? What tax form?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us