The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Roth Contributions Withdrawal Date:  1/12/2000  8:58 AM
Author:  arnoldk Number:  24885 of 127638

If I withdraw contributions to my Roth - contributions only! - are there any tax forms to fill out? I saw in another place that there's a tax form (8606?) for Roth withdrawals, but I'm wondering if that's only for earnings or conversion withdrawals since there aren't any taxes or penalties associated with purely withdrawing contributions. ???
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us