The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Tax on Stock Options Date:  1/16/2000  5:25 PM
Author:  fespy Number:  25184 of 127747

Thanks for the info. I exercised in late 1999 so I will have to submit a NY return to get the money back. I was also told that I should submit a NY return with $0 as income and show only the taxes paid. The refund would then be for the total tax withheld. Is this the correct way to go? Appreciate your help.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us