The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  IRA conversion/taxes Date:  1/19/2000  9:54 AM
Author:  glfinprlman Number:  17975 of 88498

Is there any move afoot by the gov't to let us pay
the tax due if we rollover to a Roth from IRA proceeds?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us