The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 20k to invest for grandkids education Date:  1/19/2000  6:05 PM
Author:  Walz Number:  25518 of 127613

My in-laws contribute to the Unique College Investment Fund through Fidelity Investments. I do not know if it is a tax-saving plan, but you can contribute a big lump sum or payments. The fund invests money less aggressively as the child approaches college age. Check it out.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us