The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Roth IRA Date:  1/19/2000  8:25 PM
Author:  ptheland Number:  25529 of 127613

Can a minor (youth-type person) open a Roth? Under 18 years old with W-2 income.

Sure - there are no age restrictions, you just need earned income to contribute to a Roth.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us