The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Rental Property Date:  1/21/2000  12:16 PM
Author:  btbacon Number:  25654 of 127612

I have a house that I reside in, but I also rent out several rooms. The income I receive from the renters is more than enough to make the mortgage payment. My question is: how do I claim the property on my taxes?
Thanks for any help.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us