The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Roth conversion Date:  1/23/2000  1:21 PM
Author:  Irishviking Number:  25804 of 127753

If you have a prior non-deductible IRA and convert it to an Roth IRA the form comes to you as all income on your tax form. What form do I use to so I don't pay taxes twice on the non-deductible portion?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us