The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Traditional to Roth Tax Conversion Question Date:  1/30/2000  8:03 PM
Author:  GeraldGarcia Number:  18490 of 87994

Since no capital gains are paid on IRA investments, is it be possible to invest traditional IRA funds into tax-advantaged/tax-free securities to reduce/avoid paying tax on a traditional IRA to Roth IRA conversion?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us