The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Foolish 401(k)s


Subject:  Re: 403Badvice Date:  2/3/2000  10:11 AM
Author:  Mailman9 Number:  6349 of 26142

I assume the funds are in an IRA at the credit union. In that case, as long as there are no other IRA (nonrollover funds) in that account you can roll it into a new 401(k). However, you will probably be better off just finding a new IRA provider and leaving the funds in an IRA with fewer restrictions and more investment options.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us