The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Bad Personal Loan Date:  2/3/2000  1:36 PM
Author:  KNAR63 Number:  26969 of 127643

If you loaned money to a relative and they can't ever pay it back due to unforseen circumstances. How would I go about deducting it.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us