The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Filing online Date:  2/6/2000  4:50 PM
Author:  overpar Number:  27489 of 127613

I looked into this and determined you need certain software to file on line. As this cost money, I decided not to. If you are filing 1040EZ, you can file via telephone. See your Form instructions or contact your nearest IRS office.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us