The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Filing online Date:  2/6/2000  4:59 PM
Author:  gsr Number:  27493 of 127616

snapgt asks:

Is it possible to file my taxes online?? I'm a college student and pretty much owe nothing, but I still would like to file my taxes so I don't have a black mark next to my name as I don't want to be audited later in life. Anyway, if it is possible to file your taxes online, can somebody give me the URL for the site? Thanks.

Try Intuit's Turbotax online

I think 1040EZ's can be done for free.
If you are a Vanguard customer you can file your regular Fed and State taxes electronically for free.
(Using it for the second time right now :)

Good Luck
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us