The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Trad. IRA and Roth IRA contributions in the Date:  2/17/2000  8:25 PM
Author:  possom Number:  19218 of 88075

Can you trade stock inside a RothIRA if so is it
right that you want have to pay Capital gains after
59years old.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us