The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  multiple state taxes Date:  2/27/2000  2:08 PM
Author:  glazo Number:  30188 of 127549

I live in the state of Kansas but I also have earnings from Missouri
Do I have to pay state taxes to misouri from my total agi or just the part that I made from Missouri?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us