The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  capital gains and state tax Date:  3/1/2000  10:25 PM
Author:  nursehannie Number:  30635 of 127745

If I qualify for the tax exemption for the sale of my primary residence.Which state (pennsylvania) tax form do I submit to declare the capitalgains as well as the fact I qualify for the exemption.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us