The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  STATE TAXES Date:  3/7/2000  1:11 AM
Author:  chocolicious Number:  31088 of 127639

Does anyone know if state revenue agencies, specifically ILLINOIS, can withhold a portion of your federal refund for payment of past due state taxes?
Getting nasty threatening letters from IL........just curious.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us