The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Money Purchase Pension Plan Date:  3/17/2000  8:11 PM
Author:  CWeeks6 Number:  20211 of 88786

Today I picked up our taxes from the accountant, and she mentioned to me that I should find a financial advisor and open a Keogh because my husband is self-employed and we need all the tax breaks we can get. Our IRA isn't deductible, just tax-deffered. I've done a little research at the IRS web site and at Is our only option a Mutual Fund? And does anyone have an opinion about where the best place to get one is?
Thanks in advance.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us