The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Birds of a Feather / Pet Lovers

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/seriously-weve-both-seen-him-do-it-he-sits-12254866.aspx

Subject:  Re: Bullies Date:  3/22/2000  11:17 AM
Author:  HardCrash Number:  4198 of 122229

Seriously, we've both seen him do it: he sits down, then scoots along the floor, leaving a brown streak. (It would be funny if I wasn't going through so much carpet cleaner!) Has anyone ever heard of anything even remotely similar? Or do I just have one really bizarre cat?
~~~
Well, sounds like Percy might have worms... His a$$ iches and he can't use a claw without doing damage... De-worming or "vet advice" time...

As far as being a "bully"... Q? How long have they been cohabitating? Also, they will be setting Alpha/Beta roles between themselves, that interference may harm. I'm having somewhat of the same prob here with a 5 year old golden retriver (Scotty) and a 6 month old standard poodle pup (Ginger). Scotty will claim ALL the rawhides to one area (generally within 3 or 4 inches of him), and will only chew on one (the biggest). However, Ginger has learned some tricks to get what she wants (like a rawhide). She'll get him outside (doggie/pet door), get him all wound-up playing, and go back inside to get a rawhide (usually the one he was chewing on. The biggest...). They'll work things out. They always do...

Hope this helps...
HC...

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us