The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Can I file my tax without W2 form? Date:  3/24/2000  4:05 PM
Author:  vksc Number:  32513 of 127617

I have a situation in which I cannot get the W2
for from my previous employer by any means (legal
or illegal). Is there any way I can file the tax ?
I do have my pay stubs. Will those help.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us