The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Can I file my tax without W2 form? Date:  3/24/2000  5:40 PM
Author:  TMFExRO Number:  32516 of 127745

<< I have a situation in which I cannot get the W2
for from my previous employer by any means (legal
or illegal). Is there any way I can file the tax ?
I do have my pay stubs. >>

Call IRS at 1-800-829-1040. They will take the information and provide you with a substitute W-2.

Phil Marti
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us