The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks R / Radiant Systems, Inc.

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/rads-took-out-gaps-12341589.aspx

Subject:  RADS took out gaps Date:  4/4/2000  9:16 PM
Author:  icepal93 Number:  55 of 58

Technical investing (charts and graphs) has its limitations. It's particularly limited in long-term predictions. However, it can be useful when the trading activity is like it was today (read panic). I found it extraordinary how RADS hit $25 so quickly in the day and then just remained there until it rallied back to $39 at the close. Why? Because when I looked at RADS the other day and asked myself how low I thought RADS could go in a market like that of today I said $25. The reason was that it closed two significant gaps from this year on the way there.

What I'm saying is not that this always happen but I think that it's that kind of market right now and when people follow this kind of analysis - they simply pick specific levels to buy at. I did. I found it very helpful to look at such support levels in several other stocks as well.

I do see one more gap in the high teens but I don't think we will get there. Of course anything is possible but I find RADS simply too cheap there. The company has grown a lot from last year. But then again, I'd appreciate such a buying opportunity again. Keep adding to your long RADS at these levels!

All best,

icepal
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us