The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: tax deferred withdrawals Date:  4/15/2000  9:14 AM
Author:  Gelfson Number:  21230 of 88502

In other words the distribution is $ divided by the number of years left to live if over 70 1/2 years of age. A simple yet potentialy expensive formula.

Thank you
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us