The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Poor People Can Invest Too

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-scored-530-out-of-a-possible-100-not-a-typo-on-12470480.aspx

Subject:  Re: woe is me--I spend (an article) Date:  4/26/2000  10:53 AM
Author:  Colovion Number:  33 of 42

I scored 530 out of a possible 100 (not a typo on my part, what they actually said I scored.) I actually got a lot of the questions wrong; not because I didn't know what I should have answered, but because I'm a student and my finances are all messed up. That and some of the questions don't seem to offer truly Foolish options (such as asset allocation.)

Thankfully I'm getting a new job soon, one that pays nearly twice as much per year with full benefits and a 2:1 retirement savings matching program. And since it is in law enforcement, if I do go on to become a Police Officer in a year my loans will be written off! So next time I take this quiz, I should get 1,000 out of 100 ;-) I'll be able to finally pay off my credit card debt racked up by buying books and supplies and the ever important season tickets for Michigan Football.

Fool on!

Mike
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us