The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Canadian Investing / Canada - RRSP Strat / Taxation


Subject:  Re: RRSP help from a US Fool Date:  6/2/2000  2:03 PM
Author:  sstackho Number:  616 of 1193

3) Are their index funds for the TSE (see, I am learning) and are they any good?

Yup, there are. There are many index mutual funds to track the TSE300. Every major Canadian mutual fund company will have one. You can also buy i60 units (TSE:XIU) which represent the TSE/S&P60 (60 top Canadian stocks) and trade on the stock exchange like SPDRs or QQQs.

4) I am glad to do DD but are there any "Foolish Four" type models that work in Canada because I cant really do a lot more research given my US research.

Yup again. Check out the "Beating the TSE" board.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us