The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Which form? Date:  6/7/2000  3:52 PM
Author:  Ferretz Number:  36351 of 127528

This is a burning question I've had for months. I bought the Motley Fool Investment Tax Guide, I searched TMF, I searched the IRS site, and I still can't tell what form to use to file a quarterly capital gains tax. Does one just file Schedule D up to four times a year? This might become an issue if I sell stock to clean up my portfolio.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us