The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/women-must-take-charge-of-their-own-future-and-12738099.aspx

Subject:  Re: 'Letterese' Wake-Up Call Date:  6/14/2000  7:51 PM
Author:  neegnut Number:  22605 of 75340

...Women must take charge of their own future and implement a system in which their well being is provided and protected. ... There must be personal responsibilty and action for women if we don't want to grow up to become bag ladies.

Amen. So let's talk action. How about a discussion board for women and investing. I single out women because there are some very specific issues for women and money.

And let's have the best of the discussions saved to a 'feature' on Motley Fool for women to refer to when they need guidance, encouragement, advice, example.

I believe that women deserve different treatment from men when it comes to investing and money because women have different attitudes (very conservative, even timid), different styles, and different needs (they live longer and often harbor needy family members).

This is where Letterese failed. Rants, and no wisdom.

I gotta run but let's keep this discussion going.

Most sincerely,

Paul Menten

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us