The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Old Man Needs Help Date:  7/28/2000  7:19 PM
Author:  jards Number:  23763 of 88051

My 73 yr old Father-in-law received an insurance settlement and wants me to invest $15,000.00. He would like like to receive a little money each month and still have his investment grow. He has no income other than Social Security, SSI, MEDICARE, MEDICAL.
What is the best way to make this happen?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us