The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Computers, Phones & Internet / Mastering Quicken

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/this-is-the-most-well-hidden-board-on-the-fool-13060940.aspx

Subject:  This is the most well hidden board on the Fool Date:  8/3/2000  2:00 PM
Author:  homerthedog Number:  351 of 10366

The Mastering Quicken Board seems well hidden to me, or its location at least not very intuitive. This board hasn't yet been added to my favorites (I'm not a fanatic, just check in once in a while) and I struggle to remember where it is every time.

"Speakers corner" to me connotes soapbox issues, and to me mastering quicken doesn't to me seem to fit in along with "Agnostic Fools" and some of the others.

Try an experiment - Do a search on the phrase quicken.

Based on the location of many posts, others might agree. Fool needs to reorganize itself or make cross reference to the inter-related boards. My unscientific results show that for every 5 technical questions about quicken, maybe one is posted to the Mastering Quicken Board. The others are at Living Below Your Means, and just all over the board. A little critical mass might help people deal with the lousy tech support offered by Intuit.

Finally, a word of thanks to the many people who helped me get quicken up and running after my hard drive crashed. Couldn't have done it without you.

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us